Monday 7 April 2014

Monday Night - Not @ Harrogate ...

Pretty sh*t day at work - got wet through before midday - dried off and then got wet through in the afternoon - again just didn't feel "up for it" when I finally got home (no space on coach I believe anyway ...).

So I'll be on Twitterland keeping in touch with the Harrogate/Curzon match (and I know Maxine has taken her camera so ...).

Tomorrow night - the biggie is FC United vs Chorley - I can see 4,000+ turning up for that one - but again I won't be one of them - I'll go for the Mossley v Northwich Vics option (or if the weather causes grief the Stalybridge v North Ferriby option).

Have to admit this work/life balance ain't working these days - the (mega) changes at work are not helping my hobby one bit - either on Saturdays or midweek - just getting worn out, and it's affecting not just getting to games but my general "knackerdness" when I eventually get there (and I KNOW it's affecting the quality of my stuff).

Hey ho - the Easter Holidays have started for certain members of the family (i.e. Mrs Smiffy) and when the wife's away ...

 
Me - and one of the cats - can play ...


 ... until tomorrow ...
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment