Wednesday 13 August 2014

Oldham Boro v Ashton Town


 Ashton Town 'keeper - James Corden (aka Smithy from "Gavin and Stacey") - or is it just me ?

Eschewed Stalybridge Celtic v AFC Fylde last night in favour of an easy walk up the road to Seel Park, Mossley to see the tenants looking for their first win of the season - and they got it ... in style if I may say so.  A very well-earned win by the Boro - and it could have been more than 3-1 if it hadn't been for some missed chances, the goalpost and a good performance from the (James Corden loookalike ??) Ashton Town 'keeper.  Some pics from the game at

Oldham Boro 3 Ashton Town 1

.. and after a couple of (in my mind) poor efforts at night football photography (Mossley friendlies) - I reckon I've improved a bit - started to go for spot metering on the camera all the time - and I reckon that improves stuff (in my mind !)

(And by the way 'Bridge fans ... I'll be there on Saturday for the Solihull game !!).
.


No comments:

Post a Comment