Sunday 24 January 2016

Mossley v Kendal Town


 Getting ready for "Pin The Tail On The Donkey" ...

So .... the mid-season break is over (for me) - OK I have missed a couple of midweek options but mostly the weather has intervened over the last couple of weeks.
Naturally - one of those days where I was spoiled for choice - so naturally I go for the easy option ... up the road to Mossley.  The home team started well but were given a rude awakening when Kendal scored a couple of well-taken goals to go in 2-1 up at half-time.  Even so, I reckon most people there couldn't see that lasting - Mossley looked dangerous throughout and it was only brave defending and some wayward finishing that kept the score down.  Pics from the game at

Mossley 3 Kendal Town 2

Big local derby tomorrow night when Curzon Ashton entertain Stalybridge Celtic - should be there ..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment