Monday 2 May 2016

Catching up (again) - Football First ...

I've been away - in fact I've been a long way away (Nepal to be exact - and I've still got 800+ photos to wade through !) ...



 Caldon Henson in the Northwich game ...

One I forgot to upload before I went away - a last minute "bugger" ...

05 April - Mossley 2 Northwich Victoria 3

... and then two days after my return - a small matter of a Cup Final !!!


 Tom "The Tormentor" Pratt on the move ...

Mossley 3 Stalybridge Celtic 1

It's been a bit hectic since my return to Blighty - all change at work (aargh - not happy), a cup final and a mad dash to Nottingham on Saturday to see Bellowhead (excellent gig !).  At least a day off today. 

That pretty much sees the 2015/2016 season done and dusted - however today sees a Benefit match up at Stalybridge Celtic for the late Mark Storah (Celtic kitman) who sadly succumbed to cancer at the end of March ... a fair few Celtic legends have promised to turn up.

I'll be there too ...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment