Monday 4 January 2016

Mossley v Ossett Town 02Jan16


Michael Thomas attempts decapitation of Tawanda Rupere ...
 
First game of 2016 ... and yes I turned up late !!!  The number of people who say to me (in postie mode) "Bet you're glad Christmas is over eh ??" just don't know the half of it.  As Christmas cards dry up ... holiday brochures appear - and they're bloody heavier.  Plus when your oppo phones in sick at 0600 on Saturday morning and everything then goes totally to c*ck ... suffice to say as I'm walking up the hill (no way was I running !) I heard the cheers as Tom Dean put Mossley 1-0 up - bugger !!

Hey ho - I managed the next 80 minutes - turned out to be a hard-fought victory in the end against to so-called "lesser" of the two Ossetts (based on league position).  Some pics from the game at 

Mossley 2 Ossett Town 1

A few days off work now - one of those holidays "imposed" by the vagaries of Royal Mail - back in on Friday - naturally one of the few chances I get to see the Mossley Youth team in the NPL Academy League (which play on Wednesday afternoons) sees Mossley ... away - more bugger !
.

No comments:

Post a Comment